“Love is the foundation of truth one can always rely upon.” Lisa Kitter
Trust and intention are the first ingredients necessary for manifesting your hearts desires. Loosely translated the word DESIRE does mean, “of the Father” or “of the light.” When you have a heart felt and sincere desire to accomplish, obtain or achieve, you are literally tapping into that side of yourself (the spiritual side) linked directly with ALL of creation.
Trusting is the quiet knowing that comes with belief that a force, greater than you, is at work to assist you with manifesting your most desired creation. You’re naturally trusting by nature however circumstances, education and environment can cause you to become distrustful of everything and everyone. It requires a tenacious attitude and a conscious effort to remember to trust once again. With trust, comes risk and with risk comes rewards.
When you trust and all turns out as you had planned, it’s a wonderful experience of success for you to attach yourself. When you trust and things don’t work out the exact way you had planned them, then it’s a new kind of trust that must be called upon. This level of trust is a level of knowing that all that happens is for your “highest good” and for more spiritual soul growth so there can be no bad to come of the situation or of the experience.
There is no such thing as good or bad, everything is simply an experience. Our beliefs, ego, feelings and impressions are what cause the situation to appear to be positive or negative. Your souls deepest desire is to experience every aspect of, “being.” The soul knows that by “being” it is “knowing of the human experience.” Knowing can only be gained by and through experience.
On the soul level, it is all bliss because all experience is a better understanding of the “being” occurrence; Otherwise known as the “human experience on planet earth.” The highly evolved Master understands that it (the life experience) can all be bliss, if we take it as an opportunity to remember and to grow by and to “become” more.
At our highest level of being, we know that love is the basis for all of life, in this Universe and far beyond. Love is the foundation of truth one can always rely upon. True, pure love can never be taken away or damaged or lost, in any way. Love at the highest level is so pure, so giving, so safe and secure that no other experience can compare to the unconditional love your soul remembers itself to be. You can be “in love” every moment of every day…not with someone else but with yourself!
“Be in love” and see if everything goes better in your life. Be in love with you, all of you, physically, emotionally and spiritually! To be in love with oneself, is the greatest gift of ALL.
To experience personal love, acceptance and understanding is so very powerful and fulfilling; This is a place and space which allows us to completely be ourselves undefined, yet so clearly refined and at center, center being peace within and peace with all of mankind.
Fall in love… with YOU!
Did you know… Currently I have March discounts for Personal Coaching & Mentoring – When people work with me – they make change & create results!! Lets talk today!! Contact me here.
Clarity about your Business is absolutely essential to increase your results and ensure your business success. Today we are going to go through the 7 Steps of Clarity for Building Your Home-Based Business.
1) Develop You: Many new entrepreneurs will begin to study their business model, become immersed in product ingredients and the compensation plan, all of which is very important however those things are NOT as important as your personal development. Improve you and everything related to your business will improve as well. Become a better person by plugging into self improvement books, audios and videos. Strive to improve your ways of thinking, acting and being.
2) Increase your prosperity consciousness: Money is available to you, me, everyone and it is constantly circulating and changing hands by the minute. Begin believing that there is a bundle of money out there waiting for you, visualize it, mentally feel its effect on you and develop an emotional connection with your soon-to-be increased finances. If you have become accustomed to struggling then “believing” money is easy to come by, may be difficult initially.
Keep at it and keep believing in your abundance. Watch for clues, signs and leads of prosperity; see a penny? Pick it up, take a moment and thank the divine for your financial windfall – a penny is a hint of the coming attraction! Always think increase and do your best to squash thoughts and talk of lack.
3) Set Your Intentions: “You get what you expect” so expect good things to come to you every single day. Expect your business to succeed and set your intention to achieve! Have a target (daily, weekly, monthly and yearly) and strive to hit it with every bit of enthusiasm you have within you. Don’t settle, excel! Keep mentally and physically reaching for the best out of yourself. Whatever you expect to happen is determined by the thoughts you focus upon in addition to the intensity of the emotions behind those thoughts.
4) Create Better Opportunities: Take the time to meet new people, go to new places and see new things; change your perspective as often as possible. Prosperous, successful people place themselves in situations that enable them to be noticed and surrounded by the “right people.” Make connections with people whom are moving in the same direction as you, in other words, their moving forward in life! Network and connect with prosperous, business-minded, influential people. Reach out on the social media sites, check out networking events in your local area and attend Chamber of Commerce mixers often. Become visible as much as possible, shine your light and make some new mutually-beneficial contacts.
5) Remember to Stay Focused: Distractions are all over the place and they can disguise themselves as priorities so it’s important for you to develop the skills for determining the difference between the two. A priority is a “must do” because it will effect some major aspect of your life and a distraction is a nuisance, something you “feel” you have to address immediately but could probably wait because it isn’t going to impact your life much come tomorrow.
Be a priority manager and avoid the distractions or at the very least, learn to recognize them for what they really are; time wasters, thieves of your dreams and goals! When you learn to focus on the “task at hand,” and become diligent about how and where you spend your time, you will dramatically increase your odds for business success.
6) Own It: This is not only your business but it is your life – YOUR LIFE and I emphasized those words for a reason because you are the shining star of this life series and it’s yours to create for you! Place you first in the daily list of to do’s. Your business, your life and you’re the boss so put your bossy pants on and take control. Don’t defer your personal power to anyone else and when it comes to running your business, unless you have a business partnership of some kind, this is your baby so treat it as such. Make decisions, choices and moves that are best for your business and then best for you. Do what’s best for your business first – take care of your business always and eventually, the business will be in a position to take care of you.
A) Set business hours & stick to them
B) Keep your appointments, no flaking out
C) Don’t buy toys and gadgets before you purchase your business tools & equipment
D) Hire a good accountant or book keeper
E) Delegate household chores & other task in order to free up time for your business
7) Never Give Up: This step seems rather obvious, how can you create business success if you quit the business? I have personally coached, by phone or in person, nearly 2000
People and you may be surprised by how many of those people seriously considered quitting and throwing in the towel and giving up on their entrepreneurial endeavor. When the going gets tough. Your commitment is the key to long-term victory. As a visionary and business owner, in it for the long haul, you commit to the goal and to hitting the target you set for yourself.
It’s going to be tough at times and you’re going to feel discouraged but that doesn’t mean you quit! It simply means you must dig deeper, stay the course, adjust your sails if need be but you don’t quit! For all you know, you could be three feet from gold, and you’ll never reap the re-wards for all of the blood, sweat and tears you already exerted and you certainly won’t know the exhilaration of crossing the finish line if you give up.
Join Lisa every Monday at 2:00 pm (Eastern Time) for 30 minutes of learning, empowerment & fun on her “Power Up With Lisa” live radio talk show.
Lisa’s special guest are women, just like you, and they have each accomplished balance, harmony, financial profits and peace of mind, while doing the work they love!
You won’t want to miss a single show but if you do…all of Lisa’s power up radio shows are archived and available for easy playback 24 hours per day.
I’d love to hear your thoughts. So please share your comments below in the comment box for our community.
I look forward to sharing again with you very soon. By the way, if you haven’t find out why you deserve to own The Smart Girl’s Guide To Home Business Success. Click here to find out more.
Until we meet again – I believe in you!